Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul (RYS) offers 4 weeks intensive 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, program is in compliance with the standards of Yoga Alliance (USA), which has set the guidelines for conducting the 200 hour yoga teacher training courses as per its curriculum. The idea and intention is to provide elementary yoga education to the students making them eligible academically to take on yoga teaching as a career option. Although yoga is a process of continuous learning and experiencing, this course forms a paradigm for beginning to live and think in yogic way and to walk ahead on the aisle of happiness and profundity. Students are constantly encouraged to experience the concepts of traditional yoga through a progressive pattern of studying hatha yoga via an integrated formula of “do it and feel it”. The course is not just about training into some physical feats, rather enriching the lives of all with this science of life called Yoga.
200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh covers traditional components of hatha yoga like Asana (yoga poses), Pranayam (yogic breathing exercises), Shatkriya (yoga cleansing actions), and Bandhas (yoga energy locks) are taught in the light of modern values and codes of cultures, so that the students can not only understand the techniques, but also can implement the knowledge of yoga which they acquire at our yoga teacher training program, towards benefiting themselves and others.
In 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh students are exposed to the principles underlying the practices and techniques to safely demonstrate and teach them in their yoga class, avoiding any unfavorable circumstances to spring up. The topics are delivered in practical as well as theoretical sessions, making sure that both these dimension of theory and practice becomes clear on the level of intellect with no scope for doubts or confusion. On successful completion of the course, participants are awarded with the certificates of completion of 200 hour yoga teacher training which enables them to enroll themselves as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, and conduct yoga classes at a place of their choice anywhere in the world.
- No formal experience is required to enroll in the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
- Beginner level students can also join 200 hour yoga teacher training program.
- A flexible body free of injuries is NOT a requirement for this training, In fact, WE ENCOURAGE people with all body types and those who can take physical challenges to consider this program
- At least one year of regular practice prior to the start this course is optional.
Upcoming Dates for 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
|10th April 2017 to 7th May 2017 (200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||$1400||Registration Open|
|3rd June 2017 to 29th June 2017 (THAILAND)(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||$1400||Registration Open|
|3rd July 2017 to 30th July 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||$1400||Registration Open|
|1st August 2017 to 28th August 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||$1400*||Registration Open|
|1st September 2017 to 28th September 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||$1400*||Registration Open|
|1st October 2017 to 28th October 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||$1400*||Registration Open|
|1st November 2017 to 28th November 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||$1400*||Registration Open|
|1st December 2017 to 28th December 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||$1400*||Registration Open|
|* Single Room fees is USD 1400|
Shared Room fees is USD 1100
Daily Schedule for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Monday to Friday
» 07:00 am – Yoga Asanas
» 08:45 am – Shatkarma/ Pranayama and Kriyas
» 09:15 am – Breakfast
» 10:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
» 12:30 pm – Lunch
» 04:00 pm – Yoga Anatomy
» 05:00 pm – Yoga Asana
» 06:30 pm – Yoga Nidra/Meditation/Satsang
» 07:15 pm – Dinner
» 10:45 pm – Good night
» 07:00 am – Yoga Asanas
» 08:30 am – Pranayama
» 09:15 am – Breakfast
» 10:30 am – Outing/ Spiritual Documentary
» 12:30 pm – Lunch
» 04:00 pm – Live group discussions on topics of the week
» 07:15 pm – Dinner
» 10:45 pm – Good night
Note : Timings might change with seasons.
Click Pay now button & reserve your space with only US$200.
Course Fee & Booking Information
The yoga instructor certification cost for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh 4 weeks programs is USD 1400. It includes Private room with attached bath and free wireless internet connectivity, 3 yogic meals, 2 herbal drinks per day, Yoga classes, Fresh yoga mats, Course material, T-shirt, Complimentary spiritual tours and sightseeing treks are an advantage towards your stepping stone onto the yogic path. Also enjoy Adventure satsang with our mentors while looking at the miraculous mountain ranges of Himalayas.
Booking procedure is simple. You can enroll into any of the programs by filling up the application form and making a non refundable payment of USD 200 towards your admission via Paypal handle. Once the payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation invoice through email ensuring your admission towards the course(200 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh). The rest of the payment will be payable on your arrival preferably through cash or credit cards can also be used.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Visit the ancient Vashishta Guha (cave) as a part of the curriculum to experience a real contemplative awareness and meditation. This place is a calm and extremely energetic abode for all seekers who want to spend time in solicitation looking into themselves. A small ashram located in the midst of himalayas along the river Ganga.
- Nature walks & treks are a regular feature of program where students are exposed to nearby places of serenity and peace. Guided tours are organised to the places like Kunjapuri and Kaudiyala to get a glimpse of himalayan natural landscape and beauty.
- Regular interaction with Masters from the discipline of Yoga, Ayurveda, Astrology, Vedanta and Life sciences to know more about the integral approach of Yoga and allied sciences, broadening perception about these holistic ways of living and growing.
- Yagya or holy fire ceremony. Opportunity to learn sacrificing the false ego and cultivating samskaras of compassion and harmony with the whole universe.
- Satsang: Silent meditation, chanting and a talk or reading on the philosophy of yoga and Vedanta. It helps to develop a strong and steady state of mind very useful in practical life situations of arousal and aggression.
- Students might choose to avail the opportunity of enjoying the white water rafting in Ganga while being in Rishikesh depending on whether conditions.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Ethics & Behaviour Guidelines
- Jeevmoksha institute follows the traditional approach of Yoga in every aspect. So students must be aware of the fact that the teachings at the institute will be also blended in the same format which can be different from the pattern being practiced in the west.
- Jeevmoksha institute does not follow or teach any of the modern day modifications of Yoga which are presented by several names. The students must keep in mind that the teachings will be strictly under the traditional principles of Hatha & Raj Yoga.
- Behavior is an integral part of learning as well as the assessment procedure. Students should adapt to the rules being mentioned by the ancient sages and the idea of community and social relationships. This is extremely helpful to learn and grow and is an integral part of the Gurukul system of learning.
- The meals served at the institute are specially designed for the course texture and intensity. They are based on the ancient guidelines of Ayurveda and Yoga. Students should be able to adjust their food habits in relation to the same as any other edibles are not allowed during the course inside the campus.
- The teachings of Jeevmoksha Institute are intended towards culminating the real Experience of Yoga in the students. Hence the practices, training and routine is also framed in a manner that the students experience a fundamental transformation in behavioral and ethical patterns.
- Discipline is a must. The students must pursue the course routine and structure seriously.
- There is no provision for having guests. If there is any such condition, the information has to provided to the concerned person beforehand to make necessary arrangements.
- Students are supposed to be in the classroom on time or else they will not be permitted to enter once the class has started.
- Please make sure to clear all the dues before leaving the premises.
- The accommodation facility will be provided with meals during the course. The meals will be purely vegetarian and no non vegetarian diet will be allowed throughout the tenure of the course.
- Students need to possess a competent state of physical and mental health as the practices of yoga can be strenuous sometime for body and mind. If any issues of health exist, please consult your physician before commencing the practices and inform the Jeevmoksha administration about the same.
- As yoga is a discipline, it requires some responsibilities on part of the practitioners to be observed. Use of any kind of intoxication’s is strictly prohibited during the tenure of the courses and involvement in any unfair and unethical practices should also be averted. It is extremely important for the sadhaka of yoga to adopt to the virtues of truthfulness, awareness, self introspection, compassion for all beings and attitude of devotion for being successful.
200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh Terms & Conditions
- Sattvic lifestyle has to be followed throughout the course period with no intoxication or fancy meals allowed.
- In order to ensure a firm progress, student must attend all the sessions without fail.
- Friends or relatives are not allowed in the course timings unless they are registered for the course.
- The accommodation provided will be simple & basic in nature with one room with attached toilets and the meals served will also be plain and sattvic in composition.
- For any grievances please contact the course coordinator.
- The candidature is subject to cancellation at any time during the course in the event of misbehavior or non compliance with the code of conduct by the student at the discretion of the Jeevmoksha administration
The fee once paid for 200 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh is non refundable. However the amount paid can be adjusted to any further date within one year from the date of enrollment, under the circumstances of student not being able to appear for the course enrolled. The information has to be provided to the institute administration beforehand and decision lies solely with Jeevmoksha administration towards transferring the fee to a further date, after careful consideration of the applicant’s reason for not attending the course. Registration fee once paid can not be adjusted against any other payments like accommodation etc if candidate is to leave in between the course.