+91 976-081-6686 Support@jeevmokshayoga.com

Login

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Please agree to all the terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step

Already a member?

Login
+91 976-081-6686 Support@jeevmokshayoga.com

Login

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Please agree to all the terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step

Already a member?

Login

Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Related Questions

Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul Forums Yoga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Related Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jeevmoksha 3 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jeevmoksha
    Keymaster

If you have any questions related to Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, Please ask them here.

jeevmoksha
    Keymaster

Questions from the students

I didn’t understand when you said: “we offer new yoga mats”. Does she need to pay or for free?

The yoga mats we provide are available for free. If she wants to buy a new mat for any reason, there are a lot of places nearby to buy a yoga mat from.

I asked about the safety of her person and you were kind enough to answer. What about belongings… If she leaves her phone or any device in the room or passport (and she is in a private room), is it safe?

We live like a family in the Ashram, so I can assure you it’s a very safe place even for belongings (Even our phones and other devices are often left unguarded in the Ashram). Having said that, I’d also like to tell that all the room comes with standard locks, and she may lock the room when she is not present. It’ll give her a peace of mind, knowing that the room is locked.

What’s the weather in August?

Weather in August is good. Not too hot. We often get infrequent showers, which make the place even more lively, and the practice fun. If she is not from a humid place, she might felt a bit humid or sweaty in August, that too when it rains. But otherwise, it’s good. 🙂

Is there A.C. in her room?

There is no A.C. in any of the rooms, but I guess A.C. won’t be a big problem as the weather is good and we are located around greens and the temperature here is better. But to your question, there is no A.C. accommodation.

Is there wifi?

Yes there is Wifi in the Ashram

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  jeevmoksha.

jeevmoksha
    Keymaster

What is the weather like at that time of the year? I read that it is winter at that time of the year. How cold does it get and should I pack very warm clothes? Is it rainy?
    Weather in January is cold. However, we get a lot of sunshine during the day making it slightly warm, but nights are cold. You may want to pack warm clothes for that time. There are no rains in January.

Are there any reptiles in the area? Any that make their way into the rooms – specifically lizards?
    House lizards in the ashram are rare. Although we have seen them in the area, but they are not very common and you won’t see them in the rooms.

Are there power cuts or water shortages?
    No. Power cuts and water shortages are rare. Water shortage happened once in the past, but that’s the only time it happened. Also, you may see power cuts once or twice during your one month stay (just an assumption, not a certainty). Power cut feels bad during summers when we absolutely need fans, but less so during winters.

Are the rooms serviced, as in cleaned regularly and clean towels, toilet paper provided?
    Yes, the rooms are cleaned regularly. Towels and bed sheets are replaced weekly. If you need toilet paper, you can ask the staff, they will provide it to you.

Are there laundry facilities available at the Ashram?
    Yes Laundry facility is available at the Ashram.

Do you have other students who have booked for this session as well?
    Since January is a high demand month, we usually see the course as fully booked.

The day to arrive would be the 31st of January. What do you normally do on New Years eve?
    That is totally up to the students. Some students decide to go out during the new year’s eve. We decorate the Ashram and organize a keertan session if students are interested. It depends on the situation.

How far is the school from the river Ganga?
    It’s a 15 minutes walk.

I read one review that says the school offers scholarships. How does this work?
    We used to offer a scholarship to one student. We have stopped the program from past one and a half year.

Is payment only via PayPal or does your site also take Visa?
    The payment through the website is via paypal only. If you like to pay by Visa, you can try transferwise. If you are interested, I’ll share the information once you are ready to reserve your seat.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by  jeevmoksha.
    • This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by  jeevmoksha.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.