Acharya Vinay was born into a Brahmin family where yoga was a household virtue and his grandfather passed his legacy to his father in form of traditional values of yoga, astrology and dharma. He started studying the scriptures on Veda, Upanishads and Yoga under his father at the early age of 12. It is still a tradition in India, that such disciplines are passed on from generation to generation. The seeds were sown very early, but as like every seed, it took time to ripe out. It got ripe with the initiation by his Guru Yogi Rudranath of Himalayas and acharya was inclined towards a spiritual outlook of life.
While being a child, he was blessed with the opportunity of being in the satsang of several saints and spiritual teachers from different walks of life. Among those were karma yogis and swamis who provided a healthy fertilizer for the seed which was sown earlier. He was driven onto this sacred path of acquiring the yogic knowledge under his father whom he considers to be his first guru who gave all the foundational values. And later he was initiated by Guru Rudranath of nath tradition consolidating the resolve and providing him further guidance. Acharya ascribes Jeevmoksha as a vision transferred from Rudranth ji for promoting yoga and allied systems all over.
By family lines acharya is also a disciple of the ancient Sri Vidya tradition of Tantra. It’s the oldest followed sect in India which is established on the principles of Shakti and her attributes. Adi Shakti is the name for goddess and she is considered to be the divine mother from which this whole existence emerges. Shakti is worshipped in her nine forms each being responsible for one aspect of the universe.
- Sandeep is a devoted yogi practicing under the guidance of Acharya Vinay for last 6 years.
- He conduct the hatha yoga practice sessions at Gurukul.
- He has shared his teachings at various international platforms and has a good experience in handling classical hatha yoga asana.
- He is a simple person who loves to share his knowledge and experience with everyone.
- Prateek is a teacher of hatha yoga asana and pranayama.
- He is a trained at Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul.
- He has 2 years experience as a hatha yoga asana and pranayama.
- He is a simple in heart person who loves to share his knowledge and experience with everyone willing.
- Divya is a post graduate of Yogic Sciences from Sanskrit University of Uttarakhand.
- She focus on women’s health by incorporating the techniques of asanas, pranayama, mantras and light meditations.
- She conducts yoga classes for prenatal and postnatal conditions for women with a very gentle and simple approach and most of her lessons are a direct outcome of her own personal experience of the stages of pregnancy and the later recovery periods.
- She also conducts live cooking classes and demos on yogic cuisine.
- Kalpendra is a senior pranayama and meditation teacher sharing his experience with us at Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul.
- He did his post graduation in Yogic Sciences from Yoga University of Haridwar and specializes in teaching the breath work techniques and meditation.
- Kalpendra had the opportunity of being in company with some experts on pranayam from the Himalayan tradition and drink the nectar of this beautiful art. He has been teaching since last 7 years in different parts of the country.
- Currently he is teaching external and internal breathing techniques of hatha Yoga teacher training course India and how to use breath for aligning the psychosomatic connections of our body at Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul.