Jeevmoksha Yoga offers also four weeks intensive yoga course for beginners in India. While beginning to practice yoga, we all have several queries and doubts with regards to whether the practice is for us or not, how are we going to adapt to otherwise seemingly impossible asana or breathing techniques or contemplative practices requiring a stillness in the body ? And above all how can we find someone who understanding all these issues can tailor a yoga course for beginners which is suitable and adaptive. Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul has devised a unique way of answering these and similar questions through its specially designed Yoga teacher training for beginners. Our “yoga instructor training for beginners” course encourage you to take your first step towards this science of life and blending it in your life gradually progressively so as to transform physically, energetically and mentally with the power of yoga.
- Students in this course will be given a framework of practices which will help them to open up, which of course is the first step towards learning, in their physical bodies through subtle movements enhancing the understanding of body and its kinetics.
- Posture modulations will help to assess the flaws in their way of handling themselves and will correct any flaws on the plane of gravitational connection.
- Then passive stretching and some basic asanas will help to gain strength and flexibility in the muscular functions and breath work will help to coordinate the nervous control over the functions.
- Pranayam will help to build up energy reservoir and realize the effect of the same on daily routine. Also it will help to vipe out the dust accumulated on the energy channels making it easy for energy to reach several corners of the body and vitality can be achieved.
- Contemplative practices will help to develop concentration which is required in all walks of life.
- Along with that students will also be provided with advice on modifying their diet patterns based on the principles of yoga so as to feed the system with favorable edibles.
- Discourses on life positive values and different philosophies will help to broaden the perspective and see life with a totally different perception of fulfillment, satisfaction and inner peace.
- Our teacher take care of every student personally while listening and understanding the individual needs and finds the best possible ways to provide the adequate advice on the related topics so as to make this course a life changing event in everybody’s life.
Over all this yoga course for beginners is a perfect way to start with your journey towards a yogic way of life.
The course fee is USD 700 for two weeks intensive yoga program for beginners.
It includes your accommodation, sattvic yogic meals. Complimentary ayurvedic treatments and local tours are an advantage towards your stepping stone onto the yogic path. Booking procedure is simple. You can enroll into any of the programs by filling up the application form and making a non refundable payment of USD 100 towards your admission. Once the payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation invoice through email ensuring your admission towards the course. The rest of the payment will be payable on your arrival preferably through cash or credit cards can also be used.
- Yoga classes (Monday to Saturday twice)
- Three yogic meals per day
- Herbal drinks twice a day
- Single room with attached bath
- Free wireless connectivity for internet
- 1 local tour every week
06:00 am ………Hariom; Good morning
06:30 am ………Herbal Infusions
07:00 am ………Yogic cleansing, Mantras
07:30 am ………Hatha Yoga Asana, Pranayama
09:45 am ………Breakfast served
11:00 am ………1st Lecture
12:30 pm ………Lunch served
03:00 pm ………2nd lecture
04:30 pm ..…….Hatha Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra
07:00 pm ………Dinner served
08:15 pm ………Evening meditations and Mantra
10:30 pm ……… Hariom; Good night
- Daily schedule is subject to change depending on local and whether conditions or any spontaneous situation.
- Lectures on yoga philosophy will be held on diverse topics of lifestyle management, spirituality and yogic discipline.
YOGA FOR BEGINNERS – ETHICS & BEHAVIOUR
- Jeevmoksha institute follows the traditional approach of Yoga in every aspect. So students must be aware of the fact that the teachings at the institute will be also blended in the same format which can be different from the pattern being practiced in the west.
- Jeevmoksha institute does not follow or teach any of the modern day modifications of Yoga which are presented by several names. The students must keep in mind that the teachings will be strictly under the traditional principles of Hatha & Raj Yoga.
- Behavior is an integral part of learning as well as the assessment procedure. Students should adapt to the rules being mentioned by the ancient sages and the idea of community and social relationships. This is extremely helpful to learn and grow and is an integral part of the Gurukul system of learning.
- The meals served at the institute are specially designed for the course texture and intensity. They are based on the ancient guidelines of Ayurveda and Yoga. Students should be able to adjust their food habits in relation to the same as any other edibles are not allowed during the course inside the campus.
- The teachings of Jeevmoksha Institute are intended towards culminating the real Experience of Yoga in the students. Hence the practices, training and routine is also framed in a manner that the students experience a fundamental transformation in behavioral and ethical patterns.
- Discipline is a must. The students must pursue the course routine and structure seriously.
- There is no provision for having guests. If there is any such condition, the information has to provided to the concerned person beforehand to make necessary arrangements.
- Students are supposed to be in the classroom on time or else they will not be permitted to enter once the class has started.
- Please make sure to clear all the dues before leaving the premises.
- The accommodation facility will be provided with meals during the course. The meals will be purely vegetarian and no non vegetarian diet will be allowed throughout the tenure of the course.
- Students need to possess a competent state of physical and mental health as the practices of yoga can be strenuous sometime for body and mind. If any issues of health exist, please consult your physician before commencing the practices and inform the Jeevmoksha administration about the same.
- As yoga is a discipline, it requires some responsibilities on part of the practitioners to be observed. Use of any kind of intoxications is strictly prohibited during the tenure of the courses and involvement in any unfair and unethical practices should also be averted. It is extremely important for the sadhaka of yoga to adopt to the virtues of truthfulness, awareness, self introspection, compassion for all beings and attitude of devotion for being successful.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sattvic lifestyle has to be followed throughout the course period with no intoxication or fancy meals allowed.
- In order to ensure a firm progress, student must attend all the sessions without fail.
- Friends or relatives are not allowed in the course timings unless they are registered for the course.
- The accommodation provided will be simple & basic in nature with one room with attached toilets and the meals served will also be plain and sattvic in composition.
- For any grievances please contact the course coordinator.
- The candidature is subject to cancellation at any time during the course in the event of misbehavior or non compliance with the code of conduct by the student at the discretion of the Jeevmoksha administration.
The fee once paid is non refundable. However the amount paid can be adjusted to any further date within one year from the date of enrollment, under the circumstances of student not being able to appear for the course enrolled. The information has to be provided to the institute administration beforehand and decision lies solely with Jeevmoksha administration towards transferring the fee to a further date, after careful consideration of the applicant’s reason for not attending the course.