Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship in Rishikesh India
Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul is happy to announce Yoga Teacher Training Scholarships in Rishikesh and introduce the New Yogic Scholarship Program at the institute, as part of our mission to promote the tradition of Yoga to all those who are really into it. If you are considering a Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh in the upcoming months, are eager to learn and follow the yogic path, but restricted financially, we are taking a step in helping you in your aspirations and objectives. The scholarship will only be provided to the deserving candidates. Once qualified, the student will be able to complete their course at Jeevmoksha gurukul in Rishikesh, by paying only USD 900 affordable fee Including registration fee of USD 200. The scholarship students will be sharing a room, two participants in shared room.
CRITERIA FOR APPROVAL OF YOGA SCHOLARSHIPS
- The scholarships are only for those students who are in need of financial assistance. Please be honest in deciding whether you really need it or not.
- Students applying for scholarship must have to fill up the form for the mentioning their abilities and skills, as required in the application process.
- The sole decision for granting the scholarships lies with the management of Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul.
- The person applying for the scholarship must be physically and mentally in a healthy state and should be in between the age group of 18 to 45.
- The scholarship will be offered purely on first come first serve basis.
- In case of any sign of any unethical conduct by the student during the course, the scholarship will be canceled.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOGA SCHOLARSHIP
- Fill up the registration form for the desired dates under the course section yoga teacher training scholarship program.
- On receipt of the form, we will send you a questioner, which needs to filled in and sent back to us.
- We will process your information and will contact regarding the approval or disapproval of the same.
- If your scholarship gets approved you need to confirm your admission by making a deposit of USD 207 through payment link on the website.
- Please note that Scholarship seats are in limited number and each person applying should get a fair chance so we follow first come first serve basis method, the registration deposit has to be made on receiving the approval mail for scholarship, else the same will be canceled and forwarded to the next applicant.
Please fill the form to register for yoga scholarship
The course fee includes
- Two participants in shared room (double occupancy) with attached bath and free wireless internet connectivity
- 3 yogic meals
- Yoga classes
- Fresh yoga mats
- Course material
- 2 spiritual tours
THE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE UPCOMING PROGRAMS
|1st August 2017 to 28th August 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
|1st September 2017 to 28th September 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
|1st October 2017 to 28th October 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
|1st November 2017 to 28th November 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
|1st December 2017 to 28th December 2017(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
|1st January 2018 to 28th January 2018(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
|1st February 2018 to 28th February 2018(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
|2nd March 2018 to 29th March 2018(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
|1st April 2018 to 28th April 2018(200 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 200)||Registration Open|
The fee once paid is non refundable.For scholarship seat no transfer to any other date is allowed.If student for some reason is not able to join on the date for which scholarship is approved and seeks transfer to any other dates they will have to pay full fee for the course and join within three months of the original date.