300 hour yoga teacher training course in India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA conducted at Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul – RYS 200 RYS 300 Yoga school in Rishikesh. This is an advanced intensive yoga program designed for yoga teachers who have already completed their RYT 200 program designation.
If you are finding a reason to enroll into 300 hour yoga teacher training, then consider it to be your next step after 200 hours training to explore deeper into the possibilities which yoga has to offer. Yoga, being a system that leads us towards experiencing health and well being in its true form, is a vast ocean from where we can derive self sustainability, heightened individual as well as social awareness and above all an absolute form of enlightenment which is not clouded with doubts and confusions.
Another point to consider is that by attending this course you will be able to enhance your practise and experience of yoga with all its aspects and take your sadhana to the next level of perfection and also gain expertise in yoga teaching at various levels.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – 2016
Yoga school Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul conducts 300 hour yoga teacher training in India. The teachings are directly based upon the traditional principles of Hatha and Raj yoga. This is certified Yoga course with Yoga Alliance (USA). All the students who have completed their 200 hour certification for any RYS 200 yoga school, are eligible to enroll for this 300 hour yoga teacher training. This course will prove to be an opportunity to develop yourself individually and grow more while realizing various aspects of your life and evolve further in your awareness. On completion of the course, you will be eligible to register on a 500 hour level and if you complete your additional hours of teaching after the course, you can register as RYT 500. This will enable you to teach yoga anywhere in the world as you will have both the credentials as well as necessary skills to teach.
You can book your spot with a registration fee of USD 200 (non-refundable). Course fee is USD 2000 which includes private accommodation, all meals, yoga training, study material, 2 spiritual tours, local sightseeing.
Program features the spiritual devotional music sessions (kirtan and satsang), Mantra sessions, classical and musical meditations and natural healing therapies.
Upcoming Dates for 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training
|30th September 2017 to 8th November 2017 (300 hours yoga alliance certification – RYT 300)||$2010||Registration Open|
Daily Schedule for 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Monday to Friday
» 07:00 am – Yoga Asanas
» 08:45 am – Shatkarma/ Pranayama and Kriyas
» 09:15 am – Breakfast
» 10:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
» 12:30 pm – Lunch
» 04:00 pm – Yoga Anatomy
» 05:00 pm – Yoga Asana
» 06:30 pm – Yoga Nidra/Meditation/Satsang
» 07:15 pm – Dinner
» 10:45 pm – Good night
» 07:00 am – Yoga Asanas
» 08:30 am – Pranayama
» 09:15 am – Breakfast
» 10:30 am – Outing/ Spiritual Documentary
» 12:30 pm – Lunch
» 04:00 pm – Live group discussions on topics of the week
» 07:15 pm – Dinner
» 10:45 pm – Good night
Note : Timings might change with seasons.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
- Asanas: Practise of the yogasanas consists 4 hours each day from Monday to Saturday. Morning practise focuses on the pracitse of asanas with a therapeutic approach and also opening up the vital centers in the body. They will also practise the modified vinyasa flow and learn to create their own vinyasa sequences. In the evenings practise students will be get trained in teaching methodology. From the third week onwards they will be teaching classes for 200 hour level students.
- Pranayama: Pracitse of yogic pranayama (breath work) every day will provide a solid foundation for increasing the pranic reserves within and use it positively to gain vitality at various levels and to be able to teach them skillfully in their classes.
- Yoga nidra and meditation also are practiced regularly to allow students to understand relaxation and meditation deeper and to be able to use them with confidence in their own teaching classes.
- Yoga Anatomy: Students will study the various anatomical and physiological concepts in correlation to the yogic practices in order to have deeper experience of providing in class explanations, methodology, alignment in positions, demonstration, cues, correction and feedback techniques of teaching yoga.
- Yoga philosophy includes the indepth study of yoga sutras of patanjali to gain insights into yoga as a preventive medicine for various physical and mental disorders. This provides a firm foundation for learning the therapeutic applications of yogic techniques. Hatha yoga pradeepika will be studied to learn about the curative aspects of yoga and to get more knowledge on the correct classical techniques of hatha yoga.
- Mantra chanting and Bhajans will add the holistic experience to the course and also making them able to use them in their class teachings more effectively.
- Yoga therapy session will provide more detailed knowledge about the pathological conditions related to several common disorders and how yoga can be used to restore health and well being.
- Importance of diet and inclusions of a yogic diet suitable from physiological, mental and spiritual perspective.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Visit the ancient Vashishta Guha (cave) as a part of the curriculum to experience a real contemplative awareness and meditation. This place is a calm and extremely energetic abode for all seekers who want to spend time in solitation looking into themselves. A small ashram located in the midst of himalayas along the river Ganga.
- Nature walks & treks are a regular feature of program where students are exposed to nearby places of serenity and peace. Guided tours are organised to the places like Kunjapuri and Kaudiyala to get a glimpse of himalayan natural scape and beauty.
- Regular interaction with Masters from the discipline of Yoga, Ayurveda, Astrology, Vedanta and Life sciences to know more about the integral approach of Yoga and allied sciences, broadening perception about these holistic ways of living and growing.
- Yagya or holy fire ceremony. Opportunity to learn sacrificing the false ego and cultivating samskaras of compassion and harmony with the whole universe.
- Satsang: Silent meditation, chanting and a talk or reading on the philosophy of yoga and Vedanta. It helps to develop a strong and steady state of mind very useful in practical life situations of arousal and aggression.
- Students might choose to avail the opportunity of enjoying the white water rafting in Ganga while being in Rishikesh depending on whether conditions.
Yoga Teacher Training Ethics & Behaviour Guidelines
- Jeevmoksha institute follows the traditional approach of Yoga in every aspect. So students must be aware of the fact that the teachings at the institute will be also blended in the same format which can be different from the pattern being practiced in the west.
- Jeevmoksha institute does not follow or teach any of the modern day modifications of Yoga which are presented by several names. The students must keep in mind that the teachings will be strictly under the traditional principles of Hatha & Raj Yoga.
- Behavior is an integral part of learning as well as the assessment procedure. Students should adapt to the rules being mentioned by the ancient sages and the idea of community and social relationships. This is extremely helpful to learn and grow and is an integral part of the Gurukul system of learning.
- The meals served at the institute are specially designed for the course texture and intensity. They are based on the ancient guidelines of Ayurveda and Yoga. Students should be able to adjust their food habits in relation to the same as any other edibles are not allowed during the course inside the campus.
- The teachings of Jeevmoksha Institute are intended towards culminating the real Experience of Yoga in the students. Hence the practices, training and routine is also framed in a manner that the students experience a fundamental transformation in behavioral and ethical patterns.
- Discipline is a must. The students must pursue the course routine and structure seriously.
- There is no provision for having guests. If there is any such condition, the information has to provided to the concerned person beforehand to make necessary arrangements.
- Students are supposed to be in the classroom on time or else they will not be permitted to enter once the class has started.
- Please make sure to clear all the dues before leaving the premises.
- The accommodation facility will be provided with meals during the course. The meals will be purely vegetarian and no non vegetarian diet will be allowed throughout the tenure of the course.
- Students need to possess a competent state of physical and mental health as the practices of yoga can be strenuous sometime for body and mind. If any issues of health exist, please consult your physician before commencing the practices and inform the Jeevmoksha administration about the same.
- As yoga is a discipline, it requires some responsibilities on part of the practitioners to be observed. Use of any kind of intoxications is strictly prohibited during the tenure of the courses and involvement in any unfair and unethical practices should also be averted. It is extremely important for the sadhaka of yoga to adopt to the virtues of truthfulness, awareness, self introspection, compassion for all beings and attitude of devotion for being successful.
Yoga Teacher Training Terms & Conditions
- Sattvic lifestyle has to be followed throughout the course period with no intoxication or fancy meals allowed.
- In order to ensure a firm progress, student must attend all the sessions without fail.
- Friends or relatives are not allowed in the course timings unless they are registered for the course.
- The accommodation provided will be simple & basic in nature with one room with attached toilets and the meals served will also be plain and sattvic in composition.
- For any grievances please contact the course coordinator.
- The candidature is subject to cancellation at any time during the course in the event of misbehavior or non compliance with the code of conduct by the student at the discretion of the Jeevmoksha administration
- Hatha yoga pradeepika, Bihar Publication Trust : Swami
- Mind, Mind management and Raj Yoga, Yoga publications trust; Swami Niranjananda Saraswati
- Light on Yoga
- Yoga Anatomy ; Leslie Keminoff
Evaluation & Certification
» Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
» Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
» Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance in first 5 weeks of training.
The fee once paid is non refundable. However the amount paid can be adjusted to any further date within one year from the date of enrollment, under the circumstances of student not being able to appear for the course enrolled. The information has to be provided to the institute administration beforehand and decision lies solely with Jeevmoksha administration towards transferring the fee to a further date, after careful consideration of the applicant’s reason for not attending the course.